lock the female connector end of the inter-
connecting cable to the viewer.
(4) Remove the carrying bag from the
and install the viewer into the bag and coil
the interconnecting cable into the pocket pro-
vided. Close the zipper.
(5) Place the carrying bag shoulder strap
around your neck. Adjust the shoulder strap
length until the carrying bag rests in a com-
(6) To prevent the carrying bag from
shifting around under conditions of foot mo-
bility, attach the carrying bag belt clip to your
belt and tie to your leg with the leg tie strings
(7) Remove the battery from the transit
case. Attach the battery to your belt on the
opposite side from the carrying bag.
(8) When ready to operate the system,
remove the viewer and interconnecting cable
from the carrying bag and prepare for opera-
tion as described in b below.
b. Preoperating Setup and Checkout.
(1) Place the viewer neck sling around
required until the viewer rests in a comfortable
postion on your chest.