b. Remote Control Box. Follow the same proce-
(2) Install and tighten the four mounting
dure for replacement of defective indicator lamps
as described for the control box (a above).
mounting plate into the vehicle.
(3) Attach the remote control box inter-
of Switch Knobs
connecting cable (not shown) to receptacle 3J1
on the remote control box.
a. Circuit Test Switch Knob.
of Indicator Lamps
(1) Loosen the setscrew by turning it coun-
a. Control box.
(2) Remove the knob from the switch.
(1) Locate the defective indicator and re-
(3) Insert the replacement knob on the
move from the control box by turning the indi-
cator lens counterclockwise.
(4) Tighten the setscrew by turning it clock-
(2) Remove the defective indicator lamp
from the indicator lens.
(3) Insert the replacement indicator lamp in
b. Control Switch Knob. Follow the same pro-
the lens and install into the control box. Tighten
cedure for replacement of a defective knob as
the lens by turning it clockwise.
described in a above.